To celebrate the launch of Stirring Slowly by Georgina Hayden we’re offering you the chance to win a signed copy of what we’re sure will be your new go-to cookbook.
Hailed by Jamie Oliver as ‘A new modern classic - a simply stunning cookbook’, it’ll be just seconds before you start drooling over her gorgeous light yet comforting bowl food or standout coconut oil blondies (we’ve tried them, and think about them every 47 seconds).
Georgina’s book celebrates food’s power to restore, revive and rejuvenate as she believes that ‘whoever you are, the right food at the right time is hugely uplifting’. Amen to that, we say! At her recent book launch, we were delighted to be a sponsor and provide ingredients fresh from our local producers for her delicious dishes served on the night. We were lucky enough to sample her silky Gin-Cured Salmon on rye, piquant Roast Harissa Butter Chicken and slices of her British Summertime Stack (a beautiful hybrid of a pavlova and sponge layer cake topped with berries and edible flowers) and went home with our minds stuffed full of inspiration. The only tricky bit was deciding which recipe to try first….(this weekend definitely calls for No-Churn Chai Ice Cream).
To enter our competition, simply answer our quick question by midnight on 14th July. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. Farmdrop is a limited company whose registered office is at The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929
2. To enter the competition please answer our question before midnight on 14th July. We will announce the winner before 7th August.
3. The prize is a signed copy of the book Stirring Slowly by Georgina Hayden. No cash equivalent to prize shall be given. The prize may be changed.
4. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Farmdrop, and their immediate families, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
5. Farmdrop reserves the right to cancel any participation to this contest.
6. The winner will be notified by email prior to 7th August. The prize will then need to be claimed within the month of August 2016.
7. Farmdrop reserves the right to use the full name of the competition winner in promotion of the competition.
8. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will not count. Farmdrop’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.