When the sun’s shining, almost nothing beats grabbing your swimmers and heading to your nearest water source (that isn’t your tap) for a frolic.
On Sunday 7th August, London’s first family-friendly, water-filled obstacle course is taking over Battersea Park, and we’ll be there with our Twiggy the Vanimal and some refreshing treats! (There’s more in store for you below too.)
Set on a 2.5km trail, Splash Fest is made up of five fun aqua challenges designed to delight grown ups and little ones alike. Obstacles include the enchanted Bubbly Brook Maze, geyser-spouting Wild Wild Waters and the slippery speed of Slip-Slide Stream.
We’ll be there giving away a sumptuous selection of juicy summer fruits to devour in-between your splashy escapades. Not only that, but Twiggy the Vanimal will be taking a well-earned piggy break from her zero emission electric deliveries on Sunday and can’t wait to meet you. Make sure you come by and say hello to us in the Splash-Out Zone, the best spot to dry off, eat, play and soak up the festival atmosphere.
Brought to you by the RNLI, Splash Fest promises to be the biggest, splashiest, bubbliest day of the summer.
Book now using the code SPLASHFARM for your 10% discount at www.splashfest.co.uk. Numbers are limited so catch em before they slip away…
Selfie With Twiggy Competition!
Get a selfie with Twiggy our Vanimal (van animal, get it?) on the big day then share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #Farmdrop and tag @farmdrop and our favourite will win a free seasonal bundle (remember to tag @farmdrop to enter
The winning photo will be chosen by us lot at Farmdrop HQ and the winner will be announced on Tuesday 9th August on our social channels.
Terms & Conditions
1. Farmdrop is a limited company whose registered office is at The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929
2. To enter the competition please post your photo of yourself with Twiggy our vanimal on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #farmdrop and tag @farmdrop before midnight on Sunday 7th August. We will announce the winner on Tuesday 9th August 2016.
3. The prize is for a free seasonal bundle, to be redeemed in one voucher from www.farmdrop.com and be used within a 28 day period from date of allocation. No cash equivalent to this voucher(s) shall be given. The prize may be changed. Delivery charges may occur. Delivery is: free if you choose a 6-hour time slot, £6.00 for orders under £30 in a 1-hour time slot, or £3.00 for orders over £30 in a 1-hour time slot.
4. Entrants must live in the Farmdrop delivery area to be eligible to receive the voucher(s). Please visit https://www.farmdrop.com and check your postcode in our postcode finder.
5. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Farmdrop, and their immediate families, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
6. All pictures entering the competition must have been taken by the participants. In case of any doubt about the origin of the picture, Farmdrop reserves the right to cancel any participation to this contest.
7. The winner will be notified by email and on social media within maximum a month after the official announcement in the newsletter and/or blog and/or social media. The prize will then need to be claimed within 60 days.
8. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will not count. Farmdrop’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
We can’t wait to see you there!