Terms & Conditions
1. Farmdrop is a limited company whose registered office is at The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929
2. To enter the competition you will need to shop with Farmdrop using the code SUPERMARKETSIESTA by 30th September 2016.
3. This promotion is open to new
4. The winner will be drawn at random and
notified by latest 9th October 2016.
5. The prize is a ticket for you and a guest to visit Grow Up Urban Farms and have a tour and tastings with one of the founders.
6. Prize has no cash alternative, is non-transferable and non-refundable.
7. Open to UK residents aged 18 or over,
except employees of Farmdrop, and their immediate families, or anyone
professionally associated with this promotion.
8. Farmdrop reserves the right to cancel any participation to this contest.
9. The winner will be notified by email prior to 9th October 2016. The prize will then need to be claimed with 5 days of notification otherwise we will choose another winner.
10. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent entry into the promotion.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion with no recompense.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, illegal, fraudulent, misdirected, delayed or corrupted entries whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
13. No trade, consumer groups or 3rd party applications acceptable.
14. Entrants’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw. Personal data may be passed on to third party suppliers for the purposes of fulfilling the prize.
15. By entering the draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants in all promotional matters. No correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter.
17. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, amend or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
19. The Promoters decision is final in all promotional matters.
20. For names and counties of the major winners, send a Stamped Self-Addressed Envelope to ‘Supermarket Siesta Prize Draw , Farmdrop The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG
21. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this draw in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
22. By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will not count. Farmdrop’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
PROMOTER: Farmdrop The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929