These treats are quick and easy to make, plus they’re a great way to get the kids to have fun in the kitchen.
- Makes 12
- 30 minutes
- Vegetarian, gluten free
– 200g milk chocolate
– 30g pecans
– 20g sunflower seeds
– 20g raisins
– 20g cranberries
– 80g cornflakes
– 1 tbsp honey
– 12 sugar coated chocolate eggs
1. Break the chocolate into pieces and put into a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Leave to melt, then take off the heat.
2. Stir in the honey, fruit, nuts, seeds and cornflakes.
3. Place muffin cases into a muffin tray. Add a spoonful of the mixture into each mould.
4. Place a chocolate egg into each nest, then put the tray in the fridge for 20 minutes to set.