A brilliant book that adds a wealth of exciting new recipes to your vegetarian repertoire. Including authentic dishes from Stir-fried aubergine with roasted chilli paste to Congee with shiitake mushrooms to Butternut red curry, this is veggie Thai food at its best!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Farmdrop LTD whose registered office is at Unit A502, 100 Drummond Road, SE164DG.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over except the employees of Farmdrop LTD and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry is midnight on the 8th of July 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prize is as follows: a signed copy of the book Rosa's Thai Cafe: The Vegetarian Cookbook by Saiphin Moore, published by Mitchell Beazley (£20). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be picked at random.
12. The promoter will notify the winner via the email address entered in the competition within 30 days of the closing date of the competition.
13. Entering this competition signs you up to the Farmdrop mailing list.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.