Cooking up a storm with the produce in your Farmdrop delivery, or just really love to get the good side of a well stocked fridge? Don’t forget to post a picture on Instagram or Twitter with #Farmdrop to be in with the chance to win a locally grown seasonal veg bundle.
Each month our favourite photo will win an organic seasonal bundle. So wipe the smudges off your camera lens and get snapping your Farmdrop shop; from favourite products to delicious masterpieces. Use #Farmdrop to enter.
Search #Farmdrop for inspiration about your next post and good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Farmdrop is a limited company whose registered office is at The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929
- To enter the competition please post a picture on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram) with the #Farmdrop. This is an ongoing competition. We will select one winner each month, which will be named on the last Thursday of each month in our newsletter.
- The prize is a free organic seasonal veg bundle (worth £13.00) from www.farmdrop.co.uk. No cash equivalent to this voucher shall be given. The prize may be changed to another bundle or box of similar value, depending on the product’s availability.
- Entrants must live in the Farmdrop delivery area to be eligible to receive the bundle. Please visit https://www.farmdrop.co.uk/ and check your postcode in our postcode finder.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Farmdrop, and their immediate families, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- All pictures entering the competition must have been taken by the participants. In case of any doubt about the origin of the picture, Farmdrop reserves the right to cancel any participation to this contest.
- The winner will be notified by email and on social media within maximum a month after the official announcement in the newsletter. The prize then need to be claimed within 60 days.
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will not count. Farmdrop’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.