It’s competition time Bath and Bristol folk! We’ve teamed up with our 6th generation family bakers Hobbs House Bakery to give away all of these award-winning handmade bakes & spreads to one lucky winner! 🍞🥐🥖🍯
Competition opens 8AM Friday 24th November 2017. Entrants must live in our Bath or Bristol delivery area. Competition closes 01/12/17. Full T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions
- Farmdrop is a limited company whose registered office is at The Biscuit Factory, 100 Drummond Road, London, SE16 4DG, registered with company number 08111929
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow both @farmdrop and @hobbshousebakery on Instagram and tag at least one friend in the competition post.
- The competition starts on Friday 24th November and closes at midnight on Friday 1st December 2017. The winner will be selected on Friday 1st December and informed via Instagram direct message.
- The prize is a bundle of Hobbs House baked goods (a cake, a loaf of bread, 4 croissants and 4 scones) plus a jar of marmalade, a jar of English honey, a jar of jam and a pack of local butter. No cash equivalent to this voucher shall be given. The prize may be changed to other products of similar value, depending on availability of the products.
- Entrants must live in Farmdrop’s Bath or Bristol delivery area to be eligible to receive the bundle. Please visit www.farmdrop.com and check your postcode in our postcode finder.
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Farmdrop or Hobbs House Bakery, and their immediate families, or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- Farmdrop reserves the right to cancel any participation to this contest.
- The winner will be notified on Instagram direct message within maximum a month after the close of the competition and must provide Farmdrop with a full name, contact telephone number, delivery address and availability to receive the prize delivery. If no response is received from the winner after 2 days, Farmdrop reserve the right to choose another winner at random.
- By entering the competition you are accepting these terms and conditions. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will not count.
- Farmdrop’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.