While we’re BIG advocates of the year-round roast dinner, we’ve got to admit that these chilly weekends are the perfect time to get your friends and loved ones over for a good, slow-cooked roast.
That’s why we’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win their roast for this weekend. Choose from chicken, beef, lamb or veggie and we’ll sort out the trimmings and the Sunday delivery. Head to our Twitter to enter!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Farmdrop LTD whose registered office is at Classic House, 180 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BP.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over except the employees of Farmdrop LTD and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Entrants must live in Farmdrop’s London delivery area to be eligible to receive the bundle. Please visit www.farmdrop.com and check your postcode in our postcode finder.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is 11am on the 5th January 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: the ingredients for a roast dinner to the sum of £50. Products will be subject to availability.
- Winner will be picked at random.
- The promoter will notify the winner via the Twitter account used to enter the competition within 30 days of the closing date of the competition.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.