You know what we miss? Writing out our Christmas wishlists, folding them neatly, sending them to Santa, and being filled with an overwhelming amount of hope that our favourite toy was going to find its way under our tree.
While our Santa-fuelled wishes may have dwindled a little, we still love the magic of Christmas. And, quite frankly, we love a good competition so we can give you guys the opportunity to have your own “under the tree” moment.
That’s why we’re giving you the chance to Win Your Wishlist this Christmas. We’ve pinned everything from our Christmas shop onto our – aptly named – “Win Your Wishlist” Pinterest board (that you can find just here) and it’s ready and waiting for you to pick your favourite bits.
All you have to do is:
- Create your “Dear Farmdrop” Pinterest board
- Pin the items from our “Win Your Wishlist” board that you want to win onto your “Dear Farmdrop” board.
- Tag us in it so we can see.
- Cross your fingers that our Farmdrop elves pick your board as the winner. Good Luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Farmdrop LTD whose registered office is at Classic House, 180 Old Street, London, EC1V 9BP.
- The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over except the employees of Farmdrop LTD and their close relatives and anyone connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Entrants must live in Farmdrop’s London, Bath or Bristol delivery area to be eligible to receive the bundle. Please visit www.farmdrop.com and check your postcode in our postcode finder.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry is midnight on the 9th December. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows: the “wishlist” of the chosen winner, including delivery, with products to the amount of no more than £75. Products will be subject to availability.
- Winner will be picked at random.
- The promoter will notify the winner via the email Pinterest account used to enter the competition within 30 days of the closing date of the competition.
- Entering this competition signs you up to the Farmdrop mailing list.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.