When we meet Mark Jankovich, CEO of Delphis Eco, it’s clear that he’s a man on a mission to detox the world of commercial cleaning.
“Our first products were for cruise ships. The problem we solved was creating eco products that allowed their waste water to be released back into the sea without need to go to a toxic treatment plant.” says the CEO of Delphis Eco.
Delphis Eco products are made from plant-based ingredients and are phosphate-free, meaning no nasties for aquatic life. Putting the environment front and centre means every part of the Delphis Eco supply chain has been interrogated for opportunities to be more sustainable. Even the grey plastic pump packs are made from 100% recycled milk cartons – a UK first.
Eco cleaning products have earned a reputation for being a compromise when it comes to performance. Mark is quick to state his priorities: “It simply must be a great performing product first. Our products are stringently tested on our toughest customers to make sure they’re entirely fit for purpose.” Delphis Eco have two Royal warrants, but their concern is for the person using it in any environment. The company recently formularised a bespoke brass cleaner for the Trafford Centre. “The Trafford Centre has miles of brass to clean every day and using toxic chemicals would be as harsh as smoking 20 a day for these cleaners.”
The Delphis Eco cleaning range makes its first step from the commercial environment into the home via Farmdrop. We are very excited to be launching the products on our shop. Not only do they tick all the eco boxes, Delphis Eco products are 100% UK made – from the packaging to the ingredients. This means Delphis Eco is truly a local product supporting local manufacturing.
Why you should consider Delphis Eco cleaning products in your home:
- Eco products proven in commercial cleaning applications: shopping centres, caterers, contract cleaners, schools, universities and even the London Zoo.
- Derived from 100% plant-based sustainable and renewable sources.
- Readily biodegradable with a reduced impact on aquatic life.
- Recyclable bottles and biodegradable labels (printed with chemical free process).
- Two Royal Warrants from HRM Queen Elizabeth II and HRH the Price of Wales.
- 100% UK formulated, produced and packaged – supports UK manufacturing.